205th Alive Dharma Teaching at the HERITAGE OF MANKIND
Dear readers from accross the world , actually from 124th countries ,
welcome to our Financial Education series .
WordPress has precise statistics – we are proud to have 153,890 views
58.900 visitors from 124 countries . .
♥.•*¨`*♫.NEW ECONOMIC EVOLUTION OF THE WORLD *¨`*
Dear Friends , we have a Gift for you . PROMOTION All new customers who register until February 29 , 2020 , in a personal CRU account will receive 150 CRU points as a gift. Verification is optional. Become a part of the history of NEEW You Have a Dream – We got the right tools to fulfill them. Join the Closed Club program “CryptoUnit” and get access to information that will allow you to live the life of your dreams! 150 Cryptounit points as a Gift now = great added value in next few years . Don*t miss this opportunity .Register here : https://office.tng-neew.com
Welcome to our FINANCIAL EDUCATION series .
Last two years in the lunar calendar (2018 , 2019) were Earth element years , therefore its appropriate to dedicate more attention to finances . We are proceeding toward Metal Mouse year , starting on February 24 according to Tibetan Lunar calendar (in Chinese lunar calendar its one month earlier ) .
I. ETHICS OF INVESTING INTO YOUR FINANCIAL EDUCATION
1.1. Academy of private investors was created by Andrew Khoivratov in Moscow in the year 2011 . It offers online financial education to everyone . API is partner of Cryptounit program of the NEW ECONOMIC EVOLUTION OF THE WORLD , started in March 2019 . Its supporting sustainable development of the world through sustainable financial education for all .
1.2. Buddhist perspectives of investments
Ethical guidances for Buddhist investors were given by Buddha Shakyamuni 2500 years ago and they are still valid in 21st Century . They are contained in the pancasila or Five ethical preecepts :
- do not kill , do not steal, do not lie , do not take intoxicants , do not engage in gambling and sexual misconduct
- One of the Eight noble path is Right livelyhood . All spiritual traditions know the rule : Don*t do to others what you don*t want to be done to you ! And you harvest what you have sowed . Lets our seeds of investments be virtuous : we invets in projects that are helping the planet : like innovative transport technology , innovative construction materials like basalt etc .
- 1.3. Motivation for investments :
- Master Jigme Lingpa said : “If the motivation is good, path and result will also be good.” People with greed have bad motivation with bad intent to harm others , the environment and the whole planet . People with greed wish to have instant or quick profit ! They became victims of pyramid or ponzi schemes , greedy traders etc . Those who invest into meat industry, dairy fodo industry , alchohol and GMO genetically modifies organisms are motivated by greed and have hungry ghosts mentality, expressed as stinginess toward others , deceit , manipulations and narcissism . We have clear examples how 10 % of wealthy people in this world propphit from war = weapon industry , GMO – Monsanto/Bayer .
1.5. Financial Education at Noble Arya Tara Sangha :
Noble Areya Tara Sangha has more than 5600 members from around the world . We have regular postings about Financial Education . Some Buddhists might have wrong notions that Buddha Shakyamuni was against prosperity . On th econtrary : Pali Canon has many sermons where the Buddha taught bussiness people how to be prosperous by virtuous means . His general advice is : Do not ahrm anyone . Do what is virtuous , purify your mind !
The Buddha had many rich benefactors all accross India . He and the Sangha of monks travelled by foot on great Indian continent … What was most interesting when I studied this part of Buddhist history is the fact about Buddhas accountant . There is amazing story how the Buddha found the accountant for the Sangha .
“Once upon a time the Enlightened One was travelling by foot with the entorage of monks . Wherever the Buddha went people were gathering at the road to pay him homage . Richer people stood in front and those with lower social status were behind . The Buddha noticed very humble man hiding behind the crowd , asked him to come in front and tell what he was doing for his living . The man told in humble voice that he was collecting flowers that others throw away , cleaning the flowers and then selling them . He was so humble : he did not push himself in front of the crowd . But the Buddha with His Wisdom Eye noticed him , called him to come forward and asked him to become the accountant for the Sangha . The rich people and some monks objected , but the Enlightened One did not want to please rich people . The Buddha explained to them that humble flower collector is the ebst accountant , he will surely have clear “balance sheets” (as we say today) and will not betray anyone . Such was the wisdom of the Enlightened One : still very valid today !
1.6. THRIVING OF THE NEW ECONOMIC EVOLUTION OF THE WORLD :
For humanity to thrive in 21st Century , governments must stop co-financing all projects that are harming the environment and beings . European commission with new president are promoting new term : #Sustainable development and #Sustainable finances . National legislations of countries are recognising animals as sentient beings , not something for food production !
1.7. Conclusion :
We must walk the talk and thrive together with like-minded people all over the world . It starts with reviewing personal finances and Financial Education = personal responsibility as explained by the 5 rules of private investors .
1.8. Selected readings :
- Thrive documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEV5AFFcZ-s
- 15,391,000 views
- Academy of Private Investors, found by Andrey Khovratov in 2011