198 Alive Dharma teaching at the Heritage of mankind
Dear Readers at the Treasure of pure Buddhist Dharma , welcome to get insights into your Buddha nature by contemplating Liberation and Enlightenment. Every year at the special Saga Dawa month we Buddhists around the world celebrate Shakyamuni Buddha enlightenment and parinirvana . We have Visual Dharma about this : ♥.•*¨`*♫ BUDDHA*S ENLIGHTENMENT
- International Institute for contemporary Buddhist studies
Buddhist teaching is not a »talk show« to entertain you because you would not anything better to do . It salso not kind of »depressive suffering discourse« . Buddhist Dharma is the Parth of Liberation and enlightenment: on every special Buddhist day in lunar calendar, we must dedicate ourselves more earnestly to the Dharma practice in daily life . We must become one with the Dharma! How to achieve this, you may ask ?! Well, there are 84.000 Dharma Doors. Today I share with you one of the most effective methods of Dharma practice in daily life :
- Anapanasatti : connect yourself more consciously with your breathing . We breath all the time . If we don*t breat, we are dead . Most of the time our breathing is automatic, kind of autopilot – and we are not aware how we breath . Shakyamuni Buddha taught Anapanasatti method : to be aware of ones breathing – as essential Dharma practice or meditation . Anapanasatti is widely practiced in Hinayana Buddhist tradition .
- Guru Garab Dorje was emanation of Shakyamuni Buddha : as Vajrayana and Ati yoga Dzogchen Buddhist practitioners we must connect recitation of mantras with breathing . Thus the mantra become more powerful , very effective and correct practice . Late Dzogchen master Chogyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche put great importance on the breathing connected with mantra recitation or singing of mantras , either aloud or silently under breath . Yantra yoga teaches us correct breathing to purifgy our energy or prana (Tib. Lung) . For example : we can breath in first part of Guru Drakpur mantra and exhale with the second part of Guru Drakpur mantra. To practice this successfully we must learn whole body breathing first : untrained practitioners mostly breath very shallow with only upper part of the lungs . When we practice whole body breathing correctly , we feel like a precious Vase filled with Light . Imagine that your body is like a blue glass Vase filled with Lights in all your five chakras . These five chakras represent Five Dhyani Buddhas and sacred syllables : OM AH HUM SVA HA .
- We are now still in the Earth pig year (2019) . Lets contemplate Navel and Root chakras which connect us with the Earth . People are becomming disconnected with mother Earth because of too much addiction to smart phones , laptops and other gadgets. Navel and Root chakra help us not to become » digitalized « …Walk with bare foot on the earth , on the grass , to connect yourself with the magnetic field of Earth . One can also learn »Tiger breathing« connected with lower chakras and »Tiger sound« as taught by contemporary Taoist master Mantak Chia . This is to say : you must be grounded .
- Shakyamuni Buddha meditated under the Bodhi tree (Lat. Ficus religiosa) and accomplished enlightenment . Why did He not sit in the air or somewhere floating in space ?! The Enlightened One was and is grounded . Bodhi tree and every huge tree has deep roots in the ground . When we sit at the tree trunk , our spine is connected to the tree trunk and to its roots . We are grounded . Before The Buddha accomplished enlightenment He was tested by mara of conflicting emotions : attachment and aversion based on ignorance (Tib. Marigpa) or unawareness . Enlightened One finished all conflicting emotions with His ground touching mudra . He said : Earth is my witness !« Since we follow on the Footsteps of the enlightened One, earth is our witness too . We are grounded, not outspaced . We came to this world to accomplish enlightenment and liberation from samsara or cyclic existence . Ground or Earth element is golden light . Roofs of many Buddhist temples and pagodas shine in golden light . Gold represent richness of Ratnasambhava Buddha in the South part of the mandala : enriching activities . Enlightened Mahasiddhas of India like Tilopa could throw sand to the ground and everything become golden . This is to say : our navel and rooth chakras are very important parts of our energy body . Inner Vajrayana practitioners who train in Tsa-Lung-Thigle cultivation understand this very well. So lets be grounded and not intellectual .
- We must appreciate our precious human body – its like a vehicle or precious Blue Vase . On Ati yoga Dzogchen path we contemplate Youthful Vase Body accomplishment .
As its said in the Tsog verse by Kyabje Dudjom Rinpoche II: Jigdral Yeshe Dorje :
» May we be enlightened in the primordially pure youthful Vase Body.«
Primordially pure in Ati yoga terminology means Kadak . We can contemplate our body and energy being like a crystal on the sun , full of light . Preliminary practices (Tib. Ngondro) teaches us how to purify our body, speech and consciousness with Vajrasattva practice etc . We have manyfold experiences on the Buddhist path : our material body is 75 % water and we can feel more and more crystaline , liquid crystall. We must remember advice of Chogyal Namkhai Norbu : most important in daily life is presence and awareness . By being more graounded we also become more present and aware . We can have high quality of life , enjoying nature and avoiding distractions (noisy crowds …) .
- Because we are serving the Teachings of Buddhas we don*t need to please anyone . We don*t put anyone on our neck to suffocate us , we don*t need such fearful »respect« for others . We don*t depend on other people opinions about us , we are not co-dependent. We don*t expect praise from others , because we live in freedom . We are devoted to the flourishing of our innate Buddha nature (Skt. Tathagatagharba) which we contemplate with Natural Sound of Dharmata (Tib. Chonyid kyi rangdra) .
Enlightenment is to see the Light or to be in the Light. This Light is no outer light but an Inner Light, which only through practising a certain type of meditation can we see the Light, which is th Buddha Nature which we all have inside us. So we can have enlightenment when we see this Inner Light during meditation. Inner Sound is also experienced and is part of the energy/vibration. Buddha’s full enlightenment was described as bright as a thousand suns and yet it did not hurt the eye.
- Buddhist religious & spiritual activities .
2.1. Dzogchen community webcast : Practicing together
NAMO AMITABHA ༀམཎིཔདྨེཧཱུྃ།
O`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) Joy & ♥
V¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Blessings ♥
May the merit and virtues accrued from this work adorn the Buddha´s Pure Land,
Repaying the four kinds of kindnesses above and relieve the sufferings of those in the three paths below.May those who see and hear of this all bring forth the heart of Understanding and live the Dharma for the rest of this life. Then be born together in the Land of Infinite Bliss. Homage to Amitabha Buddha ๑۩۞۩๑
4. Colophon :
…………|***.|…the light of
- 3,734 subscribers 1,581,986 views
๑۩۞۩๑ (ツ) ☼ ๑۩۞۩ welcome to connect on LinkedIn
Founder & CEO at BUDDHA DHARMA – OBF INTERNATIONAL & SkyWay Capital Leader
BUDDHA DHARMA – OBF INTERNATIONAL
INSTITUTE FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
๑۩۞۩๑ ཨ ཨ ཨ ๑۩۞۩๑ VISUAL CONTENT ๑۩۞۩๑ ཨ ཨ ཨ ๑۩۞۩๑
honor dateMar 2014 honor issuer: The LinkedIn Team
honor description: Dear TARA TULKU,
Thanks for being a LinkedIn member!
We’re impressed by the visual content you’ve uploaded to your LinkedIn profile, and would love to highlight your profile to inspire other members of the LinkedIn community.
We often have the chance to feature member profiles in the press, on our site, or in our social media channels. Are you interested in these opportunities? If so, please share your story with us!
Share Your Story
The LinkedIn Team